I have four mailing lists running under mailman, in all of them users that check their mail with windows mobile messaging complain that they cannot read the messages sent to the list, they see the body of the messages empty and with unreadable attachments..

Anybody with the same issue?

Guillermo Guerra.

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Feb 6, 2009 at 6:14 pm

    Guillermo Guerra wrote:
    I have four mailing lists running under mailman, in all of them users that check their mail with windows mobile messaging complain that they cannot read the messages sent to the list, they see the body of the messages empty and with unreadable attachments..

    See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/84A9>.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 5, '09 at 5:57p
activeFeb 6, '09 at 6:14p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Guillermo Guerra: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post