I'm having trouble getting messages out to subscribers. Approval messages, when I approve a new subscriber, are making it to their destination as are messages if a subscriber has been rejected. When I send a message to the list for an announcement, it is never received and nothing comes back.

Any suggestions and/or ideas on where to look would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Ferguson
Director of Technology
Centralia City Schools
Centralia, Illinois 62801
618-532-1907, Ext. 1030

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Feb 4, 2009 at 3:31 pm

    Tim Ferguson wrote:
    I'm having trouble getting messages out to subscribers. Approval messages, when I approve a new subscriber, are making it to their destination as are messages if a subscriber has been rejected. When I send a message to the list for an announcement, it is never received and nothing comes back.

    Any suggestions and/or ideas on where to look would be greatly appreciated.

    See the basic troubleshooting FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/A4E9>.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 3, '09 at 6:03p
activeFeb 4, '09 at 3:31p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Tim Ferguson: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post