Dear mailman users..

we make class "A" mail servers that will guarantee the delivery of yor messages DIRECTLY to hotmail, yahoo, gmail and all other mail services.. no more messages stuck in the queue because the remote mail servers refuses your mail ..

no matter how big your list is .. we guarantee its immediate delivery ..

Note: to avoid spammers.. mass mailing is not allowed directly, there are steps that has to be done first to validate your lists.. we will watch your activities like a hawk, so spammers don't even think of trying..

our prices are very cheap also ..

reply to my address if interested ..

Thanks..

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/events.aspx

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Feb 3, 2009 at 3:29 pm

    faisal anif wrote:

    we make class "A" mail servers that will guarantee the delivery of yor
    messages DIRECTLY to hotmail, yahoo, gmail and all other mail services..
    no more messages stuck in the queue because the remote mail servers
    refuses your mail ..

    no matter how big your list is .. we guarantee its immediate delivery ..
    Congratulations. You just got yourself banned from the list because you
    spammed us.

    --
    Brad Knowles <brad at python.org>
    Member of the Python.org Postmaster Team & Co-Moderator of the