I want to set up a mailman site, but I already have a fairly complex
mail system with one machine handling multiple domains. I am finding it
a little difficult, as I don't have a huge amount of experience with
email system admin in general, so would like to ask if anyone knows of a
company offering commercial mailman support. Alternatively, are there
any members of the community with experience in this who would like a
little extra work on the side.

We don't need a huge amount done, basically just setting up a standard
set of mailing lists, and providing a bit of hand holding. Ordinarily, I
don't mind RTFMing, but I don't have the time to take off and
familiarise myself with all the ins and outs of this.

Regards,
- Naz.

--
?????? ?????

Web: www.mrnaz.com
Ph: +61 400 460 662

Search Discussions

  • Brian Carpenter at Feb 3, 2009 at 12:25 pm

    I want to set up a mailman site, but I already have a fairly complex
    mail system with one machine handling multiple domains. I am finding it
    a little difficult, as I don't have a huge amount of experience with
    email system admin in general, so would like to ask if anyone knows of
    company offering commercial mailman support. Alternatively, are there
    any members of the community with experience in this who would like a
    little extra work on the side.

    Regards,
    - Naz.
    Hi Naz:

    My company has been offering Mailman services for about 8 years now. Please contact me off list for more information. You can view more detail about our Mailman service at http://www.emwd.com/mailman.html.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Regards,
    Brian
    EMWD.com - 'Powered by Techies'
    Blog.emwd.com - "Curious comments from a web hosting techie"

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 3, '09 at 1:53a
activeFeb 3, '09 at 12:25p