Can someone help?? I am using mailman on a hosting package that i purchased.
I set up a mailing list and was able to send posts for a while. They were
going out to the list members, sending the moderator approval and showing up
in the archive. Now this just stopped. I am sending the messages from
Microsoft Outlook to the posting address like i did before. I'm not sure
what changed? Any suggestions?

Douglas F. Edwards

Search Discussions

  • Ed's Shop at Jan 16, 2009 at 9:42 am
    <<I am using mailman on a hosting package that i purchased.>>

    Behind cPanel, Doug??

    Ed
  • Mark Sapiro at Jan 16, 2009 at 3:37 pm

    Douglas Edwards wrote:
    Can someone help?? I am using mailman on a hosting package that i purchased.
    I set up a mailing list and was able to send posts for a while. They were
    going out to the list members, sending the moderator approval and showing up
    in the archive. Now this just stopped. I am sending the messages from
    Microsoft Outlook to the posting address like i did before. I'm not sure
    what changed? Any suggestions?

    Probably one or more of Mailman's qrunners has stopped. You can see the
    troubleshooting FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/A4E9>, but this is
    almost certainly something the hosting provider needs to fix.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJan 15, '09 at 6:14p
activeJan 16, '09 at 3:37p