Is there a way to find the 'nomail' subscribers to a list [or, for that
matter, subscribers selected by other criteria: e.g., all subscribers
getting the list via digest]? I got a bounce-set-to-nomail notice and I
cleverly deleted it by mistake and I'd like to follow up but I don't see
an easy way to find the two bouncees other than shuffle through the
[fairly large] list, 18-members-at-a-time looking for the two
'nomail/bounce's. Is there an easier way? [command line is fine: I do
have shell access to the mailman server] Thanks!

/Bernie\

--
Bernie Cosell Fantasy Farm Fibers
mailto:bernie at fantasyfarm.com Pearisburg, VA

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Dec 31, 2008 at 5:03 pm

    Bernie Cosell wrote:
    Is there a way to find the 'nomail' subscribers to a list [or, for that
    matter, subscribers selected by other criteria: e.g., all subscribers
    getting the list via digest]? I got a bounce-set-to-nomail notice and I
    cleverly deleted it by mistake and I'd like to follow up but I don't see
    an easy way to find the two bouncees other than shuffle through the
    [fairly large] list, 18-members-at-a-time looking for the two
    'nomail/bounce's. Is there an easier way? [command line is fine: I do
    have shell access to the mailman server] Thanks!

    bin/list_members --nomail=bybounce LISTNAME

    bin/list_members --help
    for other selection options.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedDec 31, '08 at 4:36p
activeDec 31, '08 at 5:03p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Bernie Cosell: 1 post