my mailing list is working fine, but there are 2 issues:

1. mail appears to come from 2 addresses, i.e.:
From: noreply at domain.com, rn at www.domain.com

2. Return Path lists apache user, so:

how can I fix these?

Thanks,
Cameron

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Dec 23, 2008 at 11:45 pm

    From: noreply at domain.com, rn at www.domain.com

    2. Return Path lists apache user, so:

    This doesn't look like a Mailman list. Return-Path: reflects the
    envelope sender of the mail and if it is the Apache user, that
    indicates this is something like phplist or some other web based list
    manager.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedDec 23, '08 at 11:07p
activeDec 23, '08 at 11:45p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Cameron Camp: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post