Steven, J.A., others,

Thank's for some good ideas re. spam management implementation. I do
have one request. When you reply to one of my posts on this list,
please don't CC me, or reply to me and CC the list. I'm on the list so
I get a copy of everything you post. I don't need two of them :-)

--
Lindsay Haisley | "We are all broken | PGP public key
FMP Computer Services | toasters, but we | available at

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Dec 20, 2008 at 6:35 pm

    Lindsay Haisley wrote:
    I do
    have one request. When you reply to one of my posts on this list,
    please don't CC me, or reply to me and CC the list. I'm on the list so
    I get a copy of everything you post. I don't need two of them :-)

    People reply-all to list posts for various reasons. One very good
    reason is it keeps posters "in the loop" even if they are digest
    subscribers.

    If you set your list options to "nodups" ("Avoid duplicate copies of
    messages?" on the user options page) you will not receive the message
    from the list if your subscribed address is in To: or Cc:, and if the
    address is in Cc: it will be removed from the Cc: in the post sent
    from the list.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedDec 20, '08 at 5:21p
activeDec 20, '08 at 6:35p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Lindsay Haisley: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post