I've got a tool which generates html mail to a number of mailman lists.
I recently converted this to send html formatted mail. The mailman
attached footer (the four liner footer which details info about the
list) is now being delivered as an attachment to each mail. Is there a
way to get mailman to associate this footer to be just a continuation of
the html mail body?

Thanks

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Nov 30, 2008 at 9:51 pm

    bergenpeak at comcast.net wrote:
    I've got a tool which generates html mail to a number of mailman lists.
    I recently converted this to send html formatted mail. The mailman
    attached footer (the four liner footer which details info about the
    list) is now being delivered as an attachment to each mail. Is there a
    way to get mailman to associate this footer to be just a continuation of
    the html mail body?

    See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/84A9>.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython