I need to backup my mailman database and do some user maintenance - how
can I get a .csv file or something similar so I can compare the present
list to the list I entered 6 months ago? I tried to install Mailman
using MySQL so this would be easy to do, but it ignored MySQL and
created its own database.

Are there any tools to extract statistical data out of the mailman database?

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Nov 28, 2008 at 10:00 pm