hi all.

I have two lists.

a member on both lists can only read messages if i send them from my mail client
in txt.
she is on another mailman list run by someone else and can read all messages
from that list.

does anyone know what setting may need to be changed on my lists?

Adam Morris

Secretary,
Blind Citizens Australia Computer Users Group

Phone, work, 02 8666 5753 (Monday to Thursday)

Mobile: 0414 431105

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Nov 24, 2008 at 3:38 am

    Adam Morris wrote:
    a member on both lists can only read messages if i send them from my mail client
    in txt.
    she is on another mailman list run by someone else and can read all messages
    from that list.

    does anyone know what setting may need to be changed on my lists?

    You would probably get the definitive answer to this from the owner of
    that other list, but just as a wild guess, set the following in
    Content filtering:

    filter_content: Yes

    filter_mime_types: Empty

    pass_mime_types: