Hello,

Sorry for the stupid question but the documentation shows no examples and I
am getting tired of playing 20 guesses with Mailman and always loosing. How
do I make the following work? -

subscribe address= "John Q Public" <jqp123 at pobox.com>

YIELDS:

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your