Onderwijsvernieuwing & OnderwijsServiceCentrum
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Tel : +32.2629.1249
E-mail: tbraem at vub.ac.be
http://osc.vub.ac.be/

--
"If you believe in freedom of speech, you believe in freedom of speech
for views you don't like. Goebbels was in favor of freedom of speech for
views he liked. So was Stalin. If you're in favor of freedom of speech,
that means you're in favor of freedom of speech precisely for views you
despise."
-- Noam Chomsky

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython