Hi.

I have a very big message queue for a mailing list.
The queue is so big that the web page
http://lists.xxx/mailman/admindb/yyy

takes to long that the server times out.

How can I delete the message queue using mailman internal API?

Thanks Manlio Perillo

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Oct 20, 2008 at 3:52 pm

    Manlio Perillo wrote:
    I have a very big message queue for a mailing list.
    The queue is so big that the web page
    http://lists.xxx/mailman/admindb/yyy

    takes to long that the server times out.

    How can I delete the message queue using mailman internal API?

    See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/M4A9>.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedOct 20, '08 at 3:03p
activeOct 20, '08 at 3:52p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Manlio Perillo: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post