Hi everyone.

Sorry for the stupid question, but... how can I use the regular_exclude_lists option?

I'm looking for this option in the Mailman documentation... but it seems impossible to find.

[]'s
Alexander
Brazil - Rio de Janeiro

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Oct 15, 2008 at 3:14 pm

    AlexanDER Franca wrote:
    Sorry for the stupid question, but... how can I use the regular_exclude_lists option?

    I'm looking for this option in the Mailman documentation... but it seems impossible to find.

    It's a new feature in 2.1.11. It is set up and documented on the list
    admin Non-digest options page.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedOct 14, '08 at 1:30p
activeOct 15, '08 at 3:14p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post AlexanDER Franca: 1 post