Dear all,

I plan a mass invitation to a new list (~5000 users) and would like to
track the replies/responses. Is there a way to see which invited users
replied (apart from greping through the log files)? Is it poosible to
distinguish replies via mail and via webinterface?

Thanks and regards,
David

--
The day microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is the day they start making vacuum cleaners.
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 1920BD87

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Oct 10, 2008 at 4:11 pm

    David Obando wrote:

    I plan a mass invitation to a new list (~5000 users) and would like to
    track the replies/responses. Is there a way to see which invited users
    replied (apart from greping through the log files)?
    Look at the archives.
    Is it poosible to
    distinguish replies via mail and via webinterface?
    Look at the headers of the individual messages. Some programs will put
    in an "X-Mailer:" or other similar heading that may tell you what the
    program was.

  • Mark Sapiro at Oct 10, 2008 at 4:58 pm

    David Obando wrote:
    I plan a mass invitation to a new list (~5000 users) and would like to
    track the replies/responses. Is there a way to see which invited users
    replied (apart from greping through the log files)? Is it poosible to
    distinguish replies via mail and via webinterface?

    Mailman's subscribe log will have this information including whether
    web or email confirmation.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedOct 10, '08 at 10:01a