I know it must be somewhere in the wiki but have yet to find it and
google went everywhere else. I have a long list of both regular and
digest members how can I mass subscribe the digest members or even
better both combined?
Mel

--
System Janitor/Network Plumber http://www.nwla.com
Linux User #25446 Linux 2.6.20

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Oct 6, 2008 at 6:05 pm

    Mel Sojka wrote:
    I know it must be somewhere in the wiki but have yet to find it and
    google went everywhere else. I have a long list of both regular and
    digest members how can I mass subscribe the digest members or even
    better both combined?

    If you have command line access, use bin/add_members.

    Through the web you need to first set Digest options ->
    digest_is_default to Digest and then mass subscribe the digest
    members. Then set Digest options -> digest_is_default back to Regular
    and mass subscribe the regular members.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedOct 6, '08 at 5:43p