Hi,

Has anyone come across this error message. I am getting this error
message on one of my lists.
I have google and can't come up with anything substantial.

# /usr/lib/mailman/cron/senddigests
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/mailman/cron/senddigests", line 94, in ?
main()
File "/usr/lib/mailman/cron/senddigests", line 86, in main
mlist.send_digest_now()
File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Digester.py", line 60, in send_digest_now
ToDigest.send_digests(self, mboxfp)
File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/ToDigest.py", line 132, in
send_digests
send_i18n_digests(mlist, mboxfp)
File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/ToDigest.py", line 306, in
send_i18n_digests
msg = scrubber(mlist, msg)
File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/Scrubber.py", line 262, in process
size = len(payload)
TypeError: len() of unsized object

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Sep 9, 2008 at 9:02 pm

    Daniel Ojo wrote:
[...]

    This looks like Mailman 2.1.5 (or earlier). The current release is
    2.1.11.

    This particular error was fixed in 2.1.6 with the attached
    Scrubber.patch.txt.

    The comments in the patch may help you find and fix the offending
    message in the lists/listname/digest.mbox, or you can just apply the
    patch and restart Mailman.