Dear All,

Is it possible that we can restrict users to post 5 or 10 mails per
day the rest will stop for moderator approval ..........

plz reply It's urgent................

Thanks
Nitin Bhadauria

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Aug 27, 2008 at 3:46 pm

    Nitin Bhadauria wrote:
    Is it possible that we can restrict users to post 5 or 10 mails per
    day the rest will stop for moderator approval ..........

    Not without making code modifications.

  • Brad Knowles at Aug 27, 2008 at 8:38 pm

    Nitin Bhadauria wrote:

    Is it possible that we can restrict users to post 5 or 10 mails per
    day the rest will stop for moderator approval ..........

    plz reply It's urgent................
    Go to the Mailman FAQ Wiki page at
    <http://wiki.list.org/display/DOC/Frequently+Asked+Questions> and search for
    "throttle".

    --
    Brad Knowles <brad at python.org>
    Member of the Python.org Postmaster Team & Co-Moderator of the