Hello,

When a message is rejected it keeps the same subject line as what was sent. If the user dows not read the message saying the post was rejected, the user assumes it went out to the list. How do I change a rejected email subject to what I see in the
ListAdmin.py

# add in original message, but not wrap/filled
if origmsg:
text = NL.join(
[text,
subject = _('Request to mailing list %(realname)s rejected')

I expected that the above would be the subject of a rejected notice but it is not.

Thank you,

Mark

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Aug 21, 2008 at 11:51 pm