Hello,

Is there some way an owner can get a listing of all they lists they are
owners of? I've not found anything in the admin pages. As the site manager,
I know about the list_admins, list_owners commands. It be helpful for an
owner to get their own lists themselves.

Thanks,
Keith

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Aug 7, 2008 at 8:44 pm

    Keith Risinger wrote:
    Is there some way an owner can get a listing of all they lists they are
    owners of? I've not found anything in the admin pages. As the site manager,
    I know about the list_admins, list_owners commands. It be helpful for an
    owner to get their own lists themselves.

    The commands you mention are it. There's no web or email way for an
    owner to get a listing of lists owned.

  • Keith Risinger at Aug 8, 2008 at 6:01 pm
    Thanks Mark, just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something somewhere.

    Keith

    Is there some way an owner can get a listing of all they lists they are
    owners of? I've not found anything in the admin pages. As the site manager,
    I know about the list_admins, list_owners commands. It be helpful for an
    owner to get their own lists themselves.

    The commands you mention are it. There's no web or email way for an
    owner to get a listing of lists owned.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedAug 7, '08 at 7:49p
activeAug 8, '08 at 6:01p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Keith Risinger: 2 posts Mark Sapiro: 1 post