My e-mail from one of your lists, sent to the Outlook exchange account
I have at my university, always end up as an .html attachment, which I
have to click on to read. Is this something related to the
configuration of the list, or something at my end?

Thanks,
Wendy

Wendy Plotkin
Assistant Professor
Department of History (MC 4302)
Arizona State University
Coor Hall -- Rm. 4547
Tempe, AZ 85287-4302
http://www.public.asu.edu/~wplotkin
wendy.plotkin at asu.edu (Preferred means of contact)
Ph: 480-965-3237 (Office w/Voice Mail-Rarely check)
480-883-2873 (Home Office-Best number to call)
623-688-6124(Wireless-Rarely check)

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Aug 4, 2008 at 8:19 pm

    Wendy Plotkin wrote:

    My e-mail from one of your lists, sent to the Outlook exchange account I
    have at my university, always end up as an .html attachment, which I
    have to click on to read. Is this something related to the
    configuration of the list, or something at my end?
    See the Mailman FAQ at
    <http://wiki.list.org/display/DOC/Frequently+Asked+Questions>, especially
    the entry at <http://wiki.list.org/x/84A9>.

    --
    Brad Knowles <brad at python.org>
    Member of the Python.org Postmaster Team & Co-Moderator of the