I am almost sure that I have seen this before, but I couldn't find
the answer.

I have a list that has a large number of members whose email domain
has changes en mass. In particular, I need to change all of the
subscribers @mmode.com to @txt.att.net. Is there a simple way to do
this or am I going to have to delete and re-subscribe every one of
them?

Thanks.

--Richard

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Jul 12, 2008 at 4:03 am