Hello all!

I have built a new email server on my LAN and would like to move over
my Mailman content including archives over to my new email server and
was wondering if this is a common procedure / task? I am moving from a
RHEL4 to a RHEL5 server so not much is really too different in regards
to location and files. Is there a guide or write up the Mailman
community recommend I follow to perform this task?

I am currently running "mailman-2.1.5.1-34.rhel4.6" on my production
server and my new server I plan to migrate to is running
"mailman-2.1.9-2".

Thanks for any assistance and tips!

Carlos

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Apr 28, 2008 at 5:51 pm

    Carlos Williams wrote:
    I have built a new email server on my LAN and would like to move over
    my Mailman content including archives over to my new email server and
    was wondering if this is a common procedure / task? I am moving from a
    RHEL4 to a RHEL5 server so not much is really too different in regards
    to location and files. Is there a guide or write up the Mailman
    community recommend I follow to perform this task?

    See
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.004.htp>
    and the links in the Note: in the 3rd paragraph.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 28, '08 at 3:16p
activeApr 28, '08 at 5:51p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Carlos Williams: 1 post