Hello,

I am the owner of several mailman lists and I have set up very stringent
moderation filters in an effort to curb spam. The filters work as
expected except for one list in particular. The list is owned by itself
and me. It is configured to send the owner notice of a pending
moderation request immediately. The list itself has never received this
notice, however I do. Furthermore, when a message gets flagged for
moderation, mailman falls into an infinite loop. It's my understanding
that this shouldn't happen because 1) Mailman is not supposed to
moderate messages sent from itself and 2) X-BeenThere headers are
appended to the message headers. None of the other lists I moderate
(which are configured mostly the same) exhibit the same problems. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ricardo Ramirez