Is there a way for a subscribed user to have their messages accepted to the
list without being moderated by default? In short, I want any new user
once subscribed to be able to send a message to the list and have it
received instead of having ot go in the admin area and turn off modeation
flags and accept the delivery of the message.

Thanks!

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Apr 8, 2008 at 12:47 am
    Is there a way for a subscribed user to have their messages accepted to the
    list without being moderated by default? In short, I want any new user
    once subscribed to be able to send a message to the list and have it
    received instead of having ot go in the admin area and turn off modeation
    flags and accept the delivery of the message.

    Go to the list admin Privacy options...->Sender filters page and set
    default_member_Moderation to No.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 8, '08 at 12:40a