I want to use html tags in the mailman's footer when i use it,
mailman escapes the tags, so how should i do that?

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Apr 4, 2008 at 3:23 pm

    Prashanth wrote:
    I want to use html tags in the mailman's footer when i use it,
    mailman escapes the tags, so how should i do that?

    Mailman doesn't escape <tags> you put in msg_footer, etc. It does
    escape them for display back to the web admin pages, but it puts them
    unchanged in the actual footer.

    However, they don't work because they are inserted into a text/plain
    message part, so no intelligent MUA will render them as HTML.

  • Brad Knowles at Apr 4, 2008 at 3:29 pm