Hello again:

I have two lists. In one of them, I can add new members by mass subscription
only - adding a member using the general list information page does not
work: nothing happens - no response email of any kind, and of course, the
user does not get subscribed. In the other list, everything works as it's
supposed to.

I have ascertained that ALL the settings in mailing list administration are
exactly the same in both lists, The lists are on separate domains.

What could I possible have done to cause this problem?

Please note that I am on a shared host that has a control panel (not
cPanel), so I have to work from the administration page, I do not have
access to the Python source code.

Any ideas?

Carlos

Search Discussions

  • Carlos Corredor at Mar 21, 2008 at 7:35 pm
    Hello again:

    I have two lists. In one of them, I can add new members by mass subscription
    only - adding a member using the general list information page does not
    work: nothing happens - no response email of any kind, and of course, the
    user does not get subscribed. In the other list, everything works as it's
    supposed to.

    I have ascertained that ALL the settings in mailing list administration are
    exactly the same in both lists, The lists are on separate domains.

    What could I possible have done to cause this problem?

    Please note that I am on a shared host that has a control panel (not
    cPanel), so I have to work from the administration page, I do not have
    access to the Python source code.

    Any ideas?

    Carlos

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMar 21, '08 at 7:00p
activeMar 21, '08 at 7:35p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Carlos Corredor: 1 post