all on one page (I only have 50 or so subscribers so it was not a very
big page). I'm trying to find that URL but I can't. Can anybody remind me?

Thank you
allan at abrahamse.org

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Mar 15, 2008 at 9:12 pm

    Allan Abrahamse wrote:
    In my mailman list, when I ask to see the subscribers email addresses I
    get a page that makes me select a letter and then I see only those
    addresses beginning with the selected letter. A couple of years ago I
    discovered, somehow, a way to get a the entire list of email addresses,
    all on one page (I only have 50 or so subscribers so it was not a very
    big page). I'm trying to find that URL but I can't. Can anybody remind me?
    You are probably thinking of something like
    <http://www.example.com/mailman/roster/listname> which is also
    accessible from the "Visit Subscriber List" button on the "listinfo"
    page.

    Also see
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.062.htp>

    Finally, Mailman 2.1.10 (now in beta) will allow setting "Maximum
    number of members to show on one page of the Membership List." on the
    list's General Options page. In your case, you could set this greater
    than 50 or so and the Membership List page wouldn't subdivide
    alphabetically.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMar 15, '08 at 8:29p
activeMar 15, '08 at 9:12p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Allan Abrahamse: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post