Our mailman server stopped sending out the following notifications:

Uncaught Bounce notifications
Notification a sender gets when a post has been moderated
Notifications to moderators and list admins of any kind

I have NO idea what might have precipitated this. I'm not even sure when it
happened.

Can someone start me in a direction toward finding out?

Thanks
Christopher

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Feb 29, 2008 at 1:45 am

    Christopher Hatty wrote:
    Our mailman server stopped sending out the following notifications:

    Uncaught Bounce notifications
    Notification a sender gets when a post has been moderated
    Notifications to moderators and list admins of any kind

    I have NO idea what might have precipitated this. I'm not even sure when it
    happened.

    Can someone start me in a direction toward finding out?

    My guess is VirginRunner has died and all the notices are in the virgin
    queue.

    See
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.078.htp>
    for more on runners and queues. Also see Mailman's error and qrunner
    logs for possible info related to the death of VirginRunner.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 28, '08 at 4:57p
activeFeb 29, '08 at 1:45a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Christopher Hatty: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post