I am using mailman 2.1.8. We seemed to have a issue today with messages
being queued up in the qfiles/in. After looking more into it it seems like
one of the mailing lists and the qrunner was locked. So I removed the both
locks. But they continued to lock up. So I brute force removed all of the
locks until the messages were dequeued. The messages seem not to be queuing
any more and the qrunner is not locking. The mailing list is still locking
though. The lock logs from earlier in the day say "unexpected linkcount:-1".
Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Matt

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jan 28, 2008 at 4:43 am
    I am using mailman 2.1.8. We seemed to have a issue today with messages
    being queued up in the qfiles/in. After looking more into it it seems like
    one of the mailing lists and the qrunner was locked. So I removed the both
    locks. But they continued to lock up. So I brute force removed all of the
    locks until the messages were dequeued. The messages seem not to be queuing
    any more and the qrunner is not locking. The mailing list is still locking
    though. The lock logs from earlier in the day say "unexpected linkcount:-1".
    Any Ideas?

    Not all locks should be removed.

    See
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.076.htp>.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJan 28, '08 at 12:47a
activeJan 28, '08 at 4:43a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Matt Zimmerman: 1 post