Mailman users,

I am using mailman 2.18 and I have about 2,000 lists. I was wondering if
anybody had a script that would output which lists had messages needing to
be moderated.

Thanks,

Matt

Search Discussions

  • Barry Finkel at Jan 18, 2008 at 3:38 pm

    Mailman users,

    I am using mailman 2.18 and I have about 2,000 lists. I was wondering if
    anybody had a script that would output which lists had messages needing to
    be moderated.

    Thanks,

    Matt
    On my Ubuntu Mailman 2.1.9 in directory

    /var/lib/mailman/data

    is where Mailman keeps its held messages. I believe that any message
    held for moderation would be a file with name

    heldmsg-LISTNAME-##.pck

    You could look there and see what "heldmsg*" files exist.
    Barry S. Finkel
    Argonne National Laboratory Phone: +1 (630) 252-7277
    9700 South Cass Avenue Facsimile:+1 (630) 252-4601
    Building 222, Room D209 Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov
    Argonne, IL 60439-4828 IBMMAIL: I1004994
  • Brad Knowles at Jan 18, 2008 at 4:03 pm