Ok, this is the only other thing not working after my upgrade...

I am getting the following error when going to one of the admin pages:

*****************

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /mailman/admin/listname/ on this server.
Apache Server at myhost.mydomain.com Port 443

*****************

Obviously either a permissions issue or another path problem, but I'm
not sure where to look...

I don't see an 'admin' directory anywhere, though - is this the problem?

Best regards,

Charles

Search Discussions

  • Charles Marcus at Dec 29, 2007 at 10:23 pm

    Ok, this is the only other thing not working after my upgrade...

    I am getting the following error when going to one of the admin pages:

    *****************

    Forbidden

    You don't have permission to access /mailman/admin/listname/ on this server.
    Apache Server at myhost.mydomain.com Port 443
    Weird... its working now... I did restart some things and did a
    revdep-rebuild (I'm on gentoo), so something fixed it...

    Thanks anyway...

    --

    Best regards,

    Charles