One of my lists sends mails (subscription, unsubscriptions etc.) using
"username at domain.tld-bounces" address, where "username at domain.tld" is an
email address defined in:

MAILMAN_SITE_LIST = 'username at domain.tld'

Because of this added -bounces at the end, the mails are of course rejected.

Other lists on the same server are not affected.

Any ideas what I screwed?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org

Search Discussions

  • Tomasz Chmielewski at Dec 14, 2007 at 8:40 pm

    Tomasz Chmielewski schrieb:
    One of my lists sends mails (subscription, unsubscriptions etc.) using
    "username at domain.tld-bounces" address, where "username at domain.tld" is an
    email address defined in:

    MAILMAN_SITE_LIST = 'username at domain.tld'

    Because of this added -bounces at the end, the mails are of course rejected.

    Other lists on the same server are not affected.

    Any ideas what I screwed?
    Actually, all lists on that server, but one, have -bounces added to the
    MAILMAN_SITE_LIST address.

    I've no idea what's wrong.

    --
    Tomasz Chmielewski
    http://wpkg.org

    Tomasz Chmielewski schrieb:
    Tomasz Chmielewski schrieb:
    email address defined in:

    MAILMAN_SITE_LIST = 'username at domain.tld'

    Because of this added -bounces at the end, the mails are of course rejected.

    Other lists on the same server are not affected.

    Any ideas what I screwed?
    Actually, all lists on that server, but one, have -bounces added to the
    MAILMAN_SITE_LIST address.

    I've no idea what's wrong.
    Oops, looks like I should have used something like:

    MAILMAN_SITE_LIST = 'mailman'

    ;)

    Sorry for the noise.

    --