Hi there,

I'm new to Mailman. I've searched through the online docs but can't
find anything that seems related to the problem I'm experiencing.

I've managed to install Mailman on my server and set up a mailing
list, I've received welcome emails both as admin and as a member of
the new list. The problem arises when sending mail to the list (I've
included the failure message below. Real domain and alias names have
been replaced for privacy reasons).

I use my hosting co's management console to set up new email aliases
on the domain. The only options available when setting up an alias are:

1. Mailbox
3. SMS forward

None of those seem appropriate, so I'm not sure how activate this alias.

Any clues?

Thanks,
Noel da Costa

Begin forwarded message: