Hi all

I had the mailing list of our LUG running for a couple of
years now, until there were disk problems. Now I can't
start the system.

In case I can read the mailman relevant data, what is the
best strategy to move to a new server?

In fact a new server is already up and running Linux, Apache
and Postfix, Mailman 2.1.9 freshly installed.

regards
Visvanath

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Nov 11, 2007 at 5:24 pm

    Visvanath Ratnaweera wrote:
    In case I can read the mailman relevant data, what is the
    best strategy to move to a new server?
    See
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.004.htp>.

  • Visvanath Ratnaweera at Nov 12, 2007 at 7:20 am
    Hi Mark
    (sorry, this reply was sent yesterday as PM)

    Ref: Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net> 11.11.2007 18:29
    Many thanks!

    Good to know that it is so straight-forward. Will get a go at the
    old hard disk tomorrow.

    regards
    Visvanath

groupmailman-users @