Hey people,

I have a number of mailman lists with multiple domains that I'm looking
after... In the web administration tool any attempt to change
max_num_recipients under Privacy/Recipient filters causes it to revert
to the default of 10.

Any hints on why this would be the case?

Thanks in advance,

Lev

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Nov 8, 2007 at 4:55 am

    Lev Lafayette wrote:
    I have a number of mailman lists with multiple domains that I'm looking
    after... In the web administration tool any attempt to change
    max_num_recipients under Privacy/Recipient filters causes it to revert
    to the default of 10.

    Any hints on why this would be the case?

    If you can't change anything in the web admin interface, see
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.045.htp>
    and
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.065.htp>.

    If the web admin interface is working normally except for setting
    max_num_recipients, I don't have a clue why this would be. What
    Mailman version is this? Installed from source or what package?

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedNov 8, '07 at 4:07a
activeNov 8, '07 at 4:55a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Lev Lafayette: 1 post