I am looking for the setting to change the confirmation period on an
invitation request. The default is 3-days, but I need to extend that to 5
days.

markb

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Oct 12, 2007 at 4:13 pm

    Mark Bomgardner wrote:
    I am looking for the setting to change the confirmation period on an
    invitation request. The default is 3-days, but I need to extend that to 5
    days.

    Set

    PENDING_REQUEST_LIFE = days(5)

    in mm_cfg.py. This affects all pending requests waiting confirmation,
    not just invitatations.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedOct 12, '07 at 3:02p
activeOct 12, '07 at 4:13p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Bomgardner: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post