Our lists do not seem to be sending out monthly password reminders in
cases in which they are set to do so.

What can I check, adjust or look at to debug this?

Thanks.

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Sep 10, 2007 at 10:28 pm

    Alan Sill wrote:
    Our lists do not seem to be sending out monthly password reminders in
    cases in which they are set to do so.

    What can I check, adjust or look at to debug this?

    Check Mailman's crontab to see if it is running Mailman's
    cron/mailpasswds on the first of each month.

    You can also run cron/mailpasswds by hand (as a user in the mailman
    group) to see if that sends the reminders. If so, it isn't being run
    by cron. If not, the problem is elsewhere, but the attempt should
    produce some relevant error message.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedSep 10, '07 at 10:11p