Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if it was possible to export the subscribers list to a
text file of some sort. Anyone know how?

Thanks!
-Jeff

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Sep 7, 2007 at 8:06 pm

    Jeff Shepherd wrote:
    I was wondering if it was possible to export the subscribers list to a
    text file of some sort. Anyone know how?
    See
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.062.htp>.

  • Mario Silva at Sep 7, 2007 at 8:40 pm
    /usr/lib/mailman/bin/list_members -f -p <name of your list>

    and if you want more support you call the list_members program with the
    flag -h :

    /usr/lib/mailman/bin/list_members -h: