Hello Everyone -

I was wondering if anyone has experienced the problem I am having with
outlook. It seems every time someone sends an email to my lists that
contain HTML, outlook put the email into a file. Does anyone know of a
way to tell outlook to let the email be shown with putting it into a
file.

Thanks in advance.

Brian Canty
Manager Computer Information Services
American Psychoanalytic Association
212-752-0450 x17

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Sep 7, 2007 at 3:59 pm

    Brian Canty wrote:
    I was wondering if anyone has experienced the problem I am having with
    outlook. It seems every time someone sends an email to my lists that
    contain HTML, outlook put the email into a file. Does anyone know of a
    way to tell outlook to let the email be shown with putting it into a
    file.

    If you mean that Outlook is showing the body of the mail as an
    attachment, see
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.039.htp>.

    If you mean something else, please try to be more specific about what
    is actually happening.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedSep 7, '07 at 2:59p