I recently set up some new mailing lists in Mailman, and I've received
reports that some recipients aren't receiving the message because spam
filters on their end are blocking the mailman message.

How can I ensure that their spam filters aren't blocking mailman
messages?

Thanks,

Ted

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Aug 30, 2007 at 6:37 pm
    That's like asking how you keep criminals from breaking into other
    peoples houses -- you don't.

    If you control the mail servers in question, then you can ensure that
    they don't reject amy of your list messages.

    Otherwise, the best you can do is ensure that your reverse DNS is set
    up correctly and do daily checks of all the known blacklists to see if
    the IP address of your mailing list server has been listed.

    --
    Brad Knowles <brad at shub-Internet.org>

    Sent from my iPhone
    I recently set up some new mailing lists in Mailman, and I've received
    reports that some recipients aren't receiving the message because spam
    filters on their end are blocking the mailman message.

    How can I ensure that their spam filters aren't blocking mailman
    messages?

    Thanks,

    Ted

    Security Policy: http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&amp;file=faq01.027.htp
  • Jeffrey Goldberg at Aug 30, 2007 at 8:17 pm