it arrives.
How do I get rid of this?
And how do I correct the From issue so that it only has the following:
teamepasella at gmail.com

BELOW IS HOW THE MAIL IS ARRIVING
FROM: epasella-bounces at gmail.com; on behalf of; Teamepasella
[teamepasella at gmail.com]
TO: info at epasella.com this is now correct
CC: [Epasella] actually is this address epasella at gmail.com
Subject: Dedicated newsletter and special competition all okay no
problem here

Is there a link that will take me to a set up page with a diagram of
samples?

Thank you.

Mervyn Kahn

In the web admin interface on the Non-digest options page, set
personalize to 'Full Personalization'.

If you don't see the personalize setting, set

OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION = Yes

in mm_cfg.py. If you don't have access to mm_cfg.py, you'll have to
negotiate with whoever does.

2) I would prefer that the from section does not contain all the extra
information how do I clean this up?
Eg this appears Such as epasella-bounce at gmail.com on behalf of ******

This is a Microsoft Outlook issue. Most other MUAs do not do this. See
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq02.003.htp>.

  • Mark Sapiro at Aug 30, 2007 at 1:10 am

    Mervyn Kahn wrote:
    After running a test, I now have an e mail address appearing in the CC when
    it arrives.
    How do I get rid of this?

    Did you send the post with a Cc: to epasella at gmail.com? That's what it
    looks like. If you don't want Cc:s in the delivered posts, don't put
    any Cc:s in the original.

    And how do I correct the From issue so that it only has the following:
    teamepasella at gmail.com

    The mail being sent by Mailman has

    From: teamepasella at gmail.com

    It is Microsoft Outlook that is making up

    FROM: epasella-bounces at gmail.com; on behalf of;
    Teamepasella[teamepasella at gmail.com]

    when it displays the received mail. To 'correct' this problem, read the
    mail with some mail client other than MS Outlook. As I said before,
    This is a Microsoft Outlook issue. Most other MUAs do not do this. See
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq02.003.htp>.
  • Brad Knowles at Aug 30, 2007 at 3:10 am