Hi. I work at a small company with an externally hosted Exhange server
for an MTA. DNS is also externally managed. We'd like to set up mailing
lists and I'd like to use Mailman to do it. We have a linux machine
internally on which I've installed Mailman & Postfix. I can configure
this machine to be aliased lists.domain.com and get our local name
server to make it available as such. What else do I have to do to get
mail from and to lists.domain.com via Exchange? Some list members would
be within our company network, some would be external. We'd make the
necessary ports on lists.domain.com accessible to the outside world.

I apologize if this is an inappropriate request. I'm hoping someone here
has done this and would be willing to share their recipe. I can share
mine once it's working.

Morgan

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Aug 29, 2007 at 2:21 am