Hi: I'm a bit of a newbie so bare with me. I'm trying to figure out how to setup a newsletter submission field for my sites www.aerolineasmexicanas.com.mx and www.juegopixel.com , so i have mailman setup on my hosted server and a db created in it, but i don't know where to get the script for my page itself and then how to do the rest of the setup. There has to be some kind of instruction for this process somewhere online i just have no idea where. Can someone please point me in the right direction? My host isn't offering any help and my searches are fruitless, also the mailman docs don't seem to explain this, just the actual mailman setup. I think i'm looking for php script but i don?t know for sure. Please help, Thanks.
?Descarga m?s de 30 emoticones GRATIS y haz m?s divertidas tus charlas!
http://emoticons.prodigymsn.com/

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Aug 25, 2007 at 2:52 am

    carlos narv?ez wrote:
    Hi: I'm a bit of a newbie so bare with me. I'm trying to figure out
    how to setup a newsletter submission field for my sites
    www.aerolineasmexicanas.com.mx and www.juegopixel.com , so i have
    mailman setup on my hosted server and a db created in it, but i don't
    know where to get the script for my page itself and then how to do
    the rest of the setup. There has to be some kind of instruction for
    this process somewhere online i just have no idea where. Can someone
    please point me in the right direction? My host isn't offering any
    help and my searches are fruitless, also the mailman docs don't seem
    to explain this, just the actual mailman setup. I think i'm looking
    for php script but i don?t know for sure. Please help, Thanks.

    If I understand correctly, you are trying to set something up to post to
    a Mailman list from a web form. Mailman is designed to receive posts by
    email, not by web forms. You are correct that you would need some php,
    java or other kind of script in your web page to email the post to the
    Mailman list. Such a thing would not be hard to create, but I am not
    aware of any that exist.

    - --
  • Brad Knowles at Aug 25, 2007 at 4:14 am