OK, here's what's going on.

Just got a report from my users that the mailman archiver I'm using -
Pipermail (comes with the package, AFAICT) - is doing weird things.

First half of a message is here:

http://www.chez-vrolet.net/pipermail/ffml/2007-July/000080.html

...and the second half of a message is here:

http://www.chez-vrolet.net/pipermail/ffml/2007-July/000081.html

Note how in this case on the second message there seems to be a line
missing - as near as we can tell, if it hits a paragraph that starts
with the word "From", it cuts off, starts a new archive file, and
eliminates that first line from the new archive file.

What's going on, and how do I fix this?

-Dennis

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Aug 10, 2007 at 1:34 am