Id there any configuration in Mailman which can be set so you can see the reason
for the bounce in the logfile ( bounce.log)

Example:
550 Unrouteable address
552 Mailbox disk quota exceeded
550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

It could also be
555 Account xxx is changed to yyy

Regards

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Aug 8, 2007 at 7:59 am