I am receiving spam from a listserv on my server and I am not even
subscribed to it. The spam is not getting through to the list members
which is a good thing. The name of the list is: maineattorneys-l and
sometimes the email will be to:
maineattorneys-l-request at domain.com
maineattorneys-l-admin at domain.com
maineattorneys-l-bounces at domain.com

I even turned on the Emergency moderation switch and am still getting
spam. Any ideas as to what is happening? I tried to look at the
mailman archives but didn't find anything similar to this, that or I
didn't search well. Thanks!

  • Dennisthetiger at Aug 9, 2007 at 12:18 am
    Are you able to expose full headers on the messages? What do you see?

    Dennis Carr

    Security Policy: http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&amp;file=faq01.027.htp
  • Stephen J. Turnbull at Aug 9, 2007 at 2:00 am