Any further guidance here?

Thanks in advance,
Bill Suarez

Bill Suarez - mailto:wsuarez at wsuarez.com
http://www.wsuarez.com/

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jul 17, 2007 at 3:41 pm

    Bill Suarez wrote:
    However I am still seeing a problem when a post originates from Hotmail. The
    "body" of the message ends up being an attachment and the Mailman inserted
    footer (our disclaimer) is all that is in the body of the message.

    Any further guidance here?

    Is the 'attachment' of MIME type text/plain? If not, what is it.

    In any case, this is how your MUA (mail client) renders the message.
    Other MUAs will render it in their own way. See
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.039.htp>
    for some related information.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython