I All Mailman Staff!
I have a strange error only when I attempt to modify some configurations on
some mailman users... I can explane better:
If I go here:
http://home.9records.com/mailman/options/mailman/alkemy--at--mbg.it
I can edit the user alkemy AT mbg.it
but if I go here:
http://home.9records.com/mailman/options/mailman/alexkenji--at--alexkenji.com
I receive an INTERNAL SERVER ERROR!
NB] The alkexkenji user esist and is active like the first user alkemy!
I have this error when I click on the link of the user and at the same the
user have the same kind of error when attemp to modify Yours mailman
configuration by self...
Any suggestions?

MANY Thanks!
GioMBG
--
Gi? "MBG" Canepa - E Mail: mbg a mbg.it
Phone & Fax +39 0541 985 737 - Mobile +39 393 33 567 07

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jun 22, 2007 at 5:21 pm

    Gio MBG Canepa root wrote:
    I have a strange error only when I attempt to modify some configurations on
    some mailman users... I can explane better:
    If I go here:
    http://home.9records.com/mailman/options/mailman/alkemy--at--mbg.it
    I can edit the user alkemy AT mbg.it
    but if I go here:
    http://home.9records.com/mailman/options/mailman/alexkenji--at--alexkenji.com
    I receive an INTERNAL SERVER ERROR!
    NB] The alkexkenji user esist and is active like the first user alkemy!
    I have this error when I click on the link of the user and at the same the
    user have the same kind of error when attemp to modify Yours mailman
    configuration by self...

    There is some corrupt data or other problem associated with the
    alexkenji--at--alexkenji.com user.

    There will be detailed error information in Mailman's 'error' log for
    these errors. This is the information we need to diagnose this problem.

    If you don't have access to this log, you need to work with the people
    who do.

  • Mark Sapiro at Jun 23, 2007 at 5:38 am

    Mark Sapiro wrote:
    Gio MBG Canepa root wrote:
    I have a strange error only when I attempt to modify some configurations on
    some mailman users... I can explane better:
    If I go here:
    http://home.9records.com/mailman/options/mailman/alkemy--at--mbg.it
    I can edit the user alkemy AT mbg.it
    but if I go here:
    http://home.9records.com/mailman/options/mailman/alexkenji--at--alexkenji.com
    I receive an INTERNAL SERVER ERROR!
    NB] The alkexkenji user esist and is active like the first user alkemy!
    I have this error when I click on the link of the user and at the same the
    user have the same kind of error when attemp to modify Yours mailman
    configuration by self...

    There is some corrupt data or other problem associated with the
    alexkenji--at--alexkenji.com user.

    I still think this is correct, but

    There will be detailed error information in Mailman's 'error' log for
    these errors. This is the information we need to diagnose this problem.

    I misunderstood the error (I was thinking it was Mailman's 'we hit a
    bug' message, but it's not). There may or may not be anything in
    Mailman's error log about this. I still think it's likely, but not
    guaranteed.

    There will also probably be something in the apache error_log. It may
    or may not be more informative than "premature end of script headers".

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 22, '07 at 3:52p
activeJun 23, '07 at 5:38a